ADA Accessibility Needs & Additional Transportation Options/Rideshare
For Accessible/ADA Parking in the Joyce and Stadium Lots (reserved parking), a state issued ADA placard or ADA license plate is required with a University issued parking pass. Also visit the ParkMobile site to purchase/reserve a parking space in our other ADA parking lots. These lots also provide a free ADA accessible shuttle.
Any guests requiring special assistance are urged to make ticketing arrangements with the Murnane Family Ticket Office well in advance of home football games.
- Reserved seating areas for patrons utilizing a wheelchair, scooter, or for those with mobility limitations are located throughout the stadium.
- Elevators to access the stadium upper level are located on the east side of the stadium near Sections 10/11, and on the west side of the stadium near Sections 29/30.
On Game Day, accessibility seat exchange options will be available at the ticket booths at Notre Dame Stadium Gates B and D. Ticket booths will open one hour prior to gates though guests are still encouraged to make arrangements in advance to help maximize your time on campus.
For further information, please contact the Murnane Family Ticket Office at 574-631-7356 or email at email@example.com
The University is unable to provide guests with wheelchairs, scooters, or walkers, or store those items belonging to guests during events. The University does have wheelchairs available to transport guests with mobility issues to and from their seats, though they cannot remain with guests. See an Usher to request this service at Notre Dame Stadium.
ADDITIONAL TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS/RIDESHARE
- Transpo’s Game Day Express route runs every Notre Dame Home Football Game Saturday from points in downtown South Bend to the Notre Dame campus. The route is free and open to the public, with free parking available at various downtown parking garages and the Century Center.
- Transpo also offers a free shuttle from the South Shore Train station at South Bend International Airport to campus.
- For more information on Transpo services and routes on home game weekends, visit the Transpo website.
- The following campus locations have been designated as Ridesharing points: