Visitor & Guest Parking
Parking Services Introduces ParkMobile for Guest and Visitor Parking
ParkMobile offers multiple ways to pay for parking, making it easier than ever to skip the pay station and go contactless.
Simply locate the zone number displayed on nearby signage and use it to pay for parking.
Ways to Pay:
- Pay by App: The full-featured app for iOS and Antroid provides the most complet parking experience. You can pay for hourly parking or make a pre-paid reservation for special events like GameDay.
- Pay by Web: You can quickly pay for parking without downloading the full app at ParkMobile.io
- Pay by Text: Text "PARK" to 77223 and you can quickly start a parking session.
- Google Pay: Pay with ParkMobile right in the Google Pay app. Plus, quick links from Google Maps make it easy to navigate and start a parking session.
Weekday parking is available in the following locations:
Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. - 4 p.m., all visitors must use ParkMobile to pay for hourly parking.
- Walsh Visitor Lot (Zone# 11519)
- Walsh Student Lot ( Zone# 11518)
- Compton Lot (Zone# 11467)
- Joyce Lot (Zone# 11487)
- Baseball Lot (Zone# 11461)
ParkMobile Hourly Rate Schedule:
- 1hr - $2
- 2hrs - $4
- 3hrs - $6
- 4hrs - $8
- 4+hrs - $10
Payment is not required in the above listed parking lots outside of regular business hours (after 4pm Monday-Friday), or on weekends* and during holiday closures observed by the University of Notre Dame.
*Visitor lots will convert to event parking guidelines for all home football games, concerts, or major events.
Departmental Guest Parking for Small Events and Conferences
University departments that choose to cover the cost of parking in full for their guest(s) must fill out this form with event details, number of expected guests (minimum of 10), and a FOAPAL to charge parking costs. Please make your request at least two weeks in advance of your scheduled event to allow us time to process your request, and to allow you ample time to communicate with your guests about parking.